Select a question to see the answer.
An e-Bill is an electronic version of a paper bill..
Have an iLink account?
- Log into your iLink account.
- Click on My Profile.
- Click on Manage Profile.
- Select Yes to receive e-Bills.
Don’t have an iLink account?
Create one at www.CoronaDWP.org/ilink.
When you sign up for e-Bills, you receive an e-mail notification that your bill is ready to view online.
- Visit www.CoronaDWP.org/ilink.
- Log into your account.
- Click on Billing History.
- Under Web Bill, click on View.
- Online – Save time when you pay online with iLink.
- In Person – Visit our Customer Care counter located on the first floor at City Hall. City Hall is located at 400 S. Vicentia Avenue.
- By Phone – Call us at (951) 736-2321 to speak to a Customer Care Representative and pay over the phone during business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or use our Automated System by selecting option 1 – available 24 hours a day.
- Drop Off Box – A drop box is located at City Hall, at 400 S. Vicentia Avenue. All payments received by 5:00 p.m. are posted to your account the same business day. Payments received after 5:00 p.m. are posted the next business day.
- Western Union Centers – Pay your bill at any of the 44,000 Western Credit Union Agent locations. To find the location nearest you, visit locations.westernunion.com and enter your zip code. A payment transaction fee will apply.
- Pay Near Me – Pay in cash at 7-Eleven® stores. Just take your bill with the barcode on the back to any 7-Eleven®. A service fee applies.
- App – COMING SOON!
Please contact the Customer Care Team at (951) 736-2321 or e-mail CustomerCare@discovercorona.com for more information.