At the DWP, providing safe, clean, high-quality water is one of our highest priorities.
Corona's water supply is a blend of local production wells and water that is imported from the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD). In 2011, approximately 44% of the City's water was imported from MWD through Western Municipal Water District (WMWD) and 56% came from local groundwater sources.
Today, three treatment facilities serve more than 150,000 Corona residents. Our capital improvement projects include developing local water wells, building storage reservoirs and establishing miles of new water distribution lines to better serve the community.
Find More Information About Your Water Service
- For information about our water system, see Quick Facts.
- Get the current Water Rates.
- Learn what you need to know about Tiered Rates.
- Read current Ordinances.
- Learn how to get a Water Budget Variance.
- Billing questions? Visit Customer Care for answers and contact info.
- Get this year's Water Quality Report (CCR).
- See water coming from hydrants? Curious about fluoride or white water?
Wondering how to flush your water heater?
Here are Water Service Answers.
- Need to start or stop your water service? See Starting/Stopping Service.
- Save money with rebates for residential and commercial DWP customers.
- Learn about the Lester Water Treatment plant.
Take a video tour...
Sit back and take a short video tour of our water treatment plants.